Tuesday, March 1, 2011

TO BE HUMAN...

Today, I got TO BE HUMAN.
I slept in, I washed the guest bathroom's tub, I ran a few errands, I played with my girls.

Did YOU get To BE HUMAN?
Did you slam your alarm @5:30 am, jump out of bed, run the shower, still with zombie mode, pee, brush your teeth, all while water in the shower was still running?
Sure, we all do, yet we ought to be more water wise.
How to be water friendly, when it takes forever for the water to get hot?
Well, options are to have a reservoir in your tub, like a large bucket, that is easily manageable to take out to be recycled, for plants or indoor plants.

The wiser option is to just get a tankless water heater with instant hot water feature. It saves time, money and water; the ultimate goal!
So, no more awakening @5:30 to accomodate for the, "waiting for the water in the shower to get hot" dilemma!

Life is, oh so precious, to focus on the routine of life, yet loses sight on, the in between moments, like preparing your child's school lunch. Soon he/she won't be that child.

Today, is the only day to be, Tuesday, March 1, 2011;There will never be another Tuesday, March 1, 2011. Sure, many Tuesdays; many March's, but NEVER, Tuesday, March 1, 2011.
Enjoy each day to the fullest.

And, don't forget...TO BE HUMAN.

1 comment:

  1. Happpy interpretations, ya'll. Just don't take everything I say literal. C'mon, use common sense and sure, sometimes I speak out more of an injured heart

    ReplyDelete