Friday, April 29, 2011

To Be Human continues...

To my surprise, I am not the only "Georgiegirl", as originally believed.

12 hours ago to the minute, stood before me, some very influential people-not just people, but extraordinary people.

Attending the emotive, "Forever stamp" ceremony, had a share of challenges:
To keep myself back from choking up tears.

Partaking at, "THE" Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, shun bright with a share of extraordinary humans, who are not given the credit of "being human."

One in particular--Mr. Gregory Peck.

No introduction needed--Mr. Atticus Finch.

Mr. Atticus is as "Georgiegirl" is to myself...

Let's continue to spread the message: BE HUMAN.

And may the marital bonding of the son of such an exemplary human (in England) be prosperous...

No comments:

Post a Comment