Thursday, May 26, 2011

Get over regrets...

Get over one's regrets.

But how can I when I regret going to bed "late" into the morning, after staying up through the night, to find my "stable" opportunity, to provide for my children?

I regret it when, I'm stumbling to turn off all night lights throughout the house-when there is light outside already!

I regret it when, my child calls on me to, "Wake Up, Mommy!"

I regret it when, my eyes are ready to fall out of their sockets.

I regret it when, my head feels like a professional boxers' punching bag.

In the end, I'll get over the regrets and know it will be all worth it.

Do something productive, to allow for the rewards of one's sacrifice.

Life is not friendly with regrets of, "Could've, Should've, Would've."

Disappear one's personal tire gunk. Get over regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment