Wednesday, June 22, 2011

So, no hits, huh?

I feel like an amateur baseball player.
First day out on American League Pro's lawn-facing another rookie, expecting to hit a home run--EXPECTING.

Ya, "expectations" will bring it's share of dissappointments, but I guess, it can't be "no hits" forever.

It better not be or I'm in more serious trouble.

Can anybody help me get ahead in life?
I'm crying out, with my mouth wide open, shouting at the top of my lungs, to PLEASE touch your human spirit.

I'm not one to cry for attention. I'm quite private, so this blog, serves me well. I am unknown and wish to remain as such.

But, no hits? Huh? What have I done wrong all this time?

Everyone has a shitty day!
But try, shitty days+effort+honesty+being an active mommy+homeschooling+writer+trying to get a good job+good wife+active friend+active family member=

It equals: ME. One stressed out woman, seeking an honest living, without being an amoeba in society.
People receive things that I wouldn't even ask for. But when I truly need the assistance, and tap on the opportunity, I'm shunned.
So, no hits huh???

No comments:

Post a Comment