Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Shake It Off

Calling all, "Super leaders, Super Cheer leaders!" Pum pum pum, the horns blow. Ok, blow it off. Shake it off. Dust it off, but do something Productive about moving on from The shackles placed by others. We've thought about it for too long. We've allowed it for too long. Act on your inner, "I'm going to show you!" Where's your Kryptonite? Where's your security? Mine is in my writing. I'm going in long and wide...and far! I've been told, "no." I am also the one they've called, "Nazia." It wasn't a choice. It was a conviction statement. It was me being condemned to (make me) stay down. I was never favored. I wasn't a 'Daddy's girl.' My heart witnessed my being torn down. My heart was scratched raw. The energy. The anger. I've lived under for too long. Now, two behemoths will face eachother: Evil vs Me. Be it unintentional evil, yet nothing was done To change it. Therefore, I believe it was intentional. On my agenda today, On my table today Research, read, write. How productive do I want to be to achieve greatness. Measure it on what I accomplished yesterday. The day before. The day before that. No? Well then, C'mon-I suggest I get going! Hahaha What am I waiting for, "Superman?" Ya, joke. I am the only "Superman" or Superwoman for that matter!" What's your Kryptonite? Use it fiercely and wisely! Be well Oh, and it's ok to break down the walls of Power and struggle placed on you. You shall no longer allow it. Case of Disappearing Tire Gunk from hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment