Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Spring Cleaning Self Help

Wishing to change. Washing to change. A little Spring Cleaning self help. These two are my desires these days. I revel in the opportunities that I am presented with. I am, 'wishing to change,' as well as 'washing to change.' In this case, I am using them interchangeably. With Spring around the corner, what better opportunity than now! Forget for one day, the Oscar's. Forget my talk about The Wizard of Oz, as I'm forgetting to have a huge follow up, after all of the renditions played out! "Wishing to change." What am I hoping to change? OMG. My heart and human side wishes to change just a few. However, my selfish and human side, say, too many to mention! Priorities: Heart and humanity. Usually they supercede all of my existence. Usually. -Bullying -Homeless -Jobless/Poverty -Animal cruelty -Illiteracy -Ignorance Those are my keypoints. So, with my "Washing to change," this is where I'll be able to make a difference. As I wash my clothes. As I wash my face. As I wash my hands. All of these epitomize the 'washing to change' factor. They all are a sign of renewal. Spring is a sign of renewal. After being 'dormant,' or "wishing to change," comes, 'renewal,' or "washing to change." I'll be able to make a difference in the way it impacts me. I'll have the means to do something substantial about it, and not have my life depend on it, as it has up to this point. Many of us want to save the human race, however, the selfish ego in us takes over. My selfish human side wants to save my human heart side. The human race will be saved...I will try to make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment