Monday, August 11, 2014

Getting all choked up when reading

It's seldom that I read a book. It's seldom that I read a book that inspires and transpires me. It's seldom that I read a book that inspires and transpires me, to emote so much that tears billow in my eyes. I am a sensitive being. I am sensitive to many things. Among the "many things," are human existence. What compassion and empathy we have with one another; towards one another. I get all choked up when reading my book. In my up and coming, little world of "make belief", it is my hope to thoroughly capture this same raw emotion, that ties my throat up into a wad. As I type away at squares with letters, that these 'words' evoke the same emotion upon you reading, than it did when I was typing away at this scene. It is so gratifying to set this description up, and visualize it. And feel it. It is even more so gratifying, to soon have your eyes billow up, as mine did tonite, typing that once sorrowful scene. If it is allowed, I invite you all, to come along this journey of joy, faith, responsibility, and discipline. Doesn't this sound like what our "real world" should be like? It is my intention to set this "make belief" world, into a movement of joy, faith, responsibility, and discipline. Be well...

No comments:

Post a Comment