Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happiness

What makes me happy? Ultimately, my children's happiness, health, peace, love, stability.
Yet, I'm not quite sure at this point. I'm scared to move a day ahead, and yet, so eager to leave another behind! I am happy now, yet know I will be happier soon. As I prepare for a better tomorrow, what are you doing to make it a step for the better? Have you done due diligence to receive what you sowed? I'm proud to say I have, although, it doesn't soley rely on me--unfortunately. I exude faith, tenacity and determination, but "success" is not measured by my own actions, it's measured by the 'movement around.'
As part of the 'movement', let's be a positive outsource, to allow success for effort, faith and determination...
Be Human.

No comments:

Post a Comment