Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hard to be nice?

I'm finding it harder and harder to want to be nice! Are you?
I keep running into difficult situations that just make me go--grrrr!
But........as my favorite movie, "Enchanted," one of the character's best lines, just doesn't let me, "Oh! I'm angry!" clenching her fists tight, and smiling while she softly speaks the "angry" words! Oh! It's so wonderful!

Why can't we all feel like this movie? Why can't my emotions rub off on people, the way I naturally tend to be? I'm surrounded by posers and phonies, and it's so--grrrr! And I wish I could show how angry they truly make me feel! I just continue to turn my cheek and know deep down "I'm just made better!" I have too much heart. I know my past has a speckle of it's own, but NICE, I have always been. It's not hard to be nice, or is it?
Please Be Human to eachother. As a friend's book best says it, "Be Nice or Else!" Awesome book to live by. A manual on just how to live by Winn Claybaugh. Live by the standards of all human existance--Treat others the way you want to be treated. And there you have it. Happy co-existing, while I continue to enjoy being "Enchanted..."

No comments:

Post a Comment