Saturday, October 29, 2011

Confront reality

So, let's talk. Today was a 'grand day'--a grand day of yuckiness.

Let's start by figuring it out: What caused it? The energy in the air?

rudeness of people? Um, let me think--people.

So, I wish I could 'confront reality', but yet, I'm not quite there yet. Hopefully soon I will be.
Remember all the talk about 'Be Human' and such. Respect is a two way street. Well, I wish this applied to all. It seems as if these days would be enough to get me to 'just vomit' what I feel, but, not even close! Why? Why have I chosen to not confront reality and save my own sanity? Plain and simply, because of all the emotional pain I'm going through, doesn't warrant an explanation to anybody about the tremendous pressures I'm facing and those very people will just turn it around--"Geez what crawled up her butt?" THEM!

So, do you confront reality or do you just bite your tongue and keep the supposed peace? Be Human to yourself as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment