Thursday, October 20, 2011

How to solution a problem?

Oh man! Talk about feeling the blues! Are you confrontational?
Do you live your life like the "better person" and bite your tongue to prevent "further" problems?
What to feel. What to say when one of your loved one's spreads impious comments about you?
Do you confront the situation about your honor and integrity? Will you always run after the source by trying to correct the untrue statements about you?

Oh man! What to do,what to say? Should I just ignore it? How to solution this problem?

I'm one of those, "too polite" and honest and just, dang well rounded people. Sucks for me as there aren't very many out there, apparently!
I like to take walks on the beach to feel the ethereal power. I stick to my life and don't impose on others. But, that's not how it works!
This week has hit me like a 10 ft high wave to my ego and person. I can't keep friends, I can't make professional contacts, because I'm just, 'too polite.'
Heck, and then I get questioned from a loved one about my supposed involvement with another situation, and it's like, "what now?"
So, tell me, what would you do or how do you handle your situations?
Remember, Be human guys. I know I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment