Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Heartbroken

Heartbroken and saddened yet the show must go on. So, aside from being heartbroken, I lost my soul Tonite as well. Literally! I was walking around high school campus-ya, lost my soul! I can't Believe it's HIGH SCHOOL!) with my family and My nice $700 Hogan Boots, the whole rubber soul Just fell off! Uhh! So, bend down, look around, and pick it up! I squeamishly look to my left, then to my right. Anyone looking? Bend down really fast and rescue it! Good thing I used my large Satchel Marc Jacobs Purse tonite! Had I used my usual, smaller 'DB' or Santana purse, I would've been needing to Carry it like an Iphone--in my hand! I had stepped wrong getting out of the car, and So yes, the rubber had become unglued, but I certainly didn't think it would embarrass Me @my Alma Mater! It didn't matter how Stylish I tried to look&how many compliments I got on them tonite--they obviously didn't Notice the $700 pair of shoes, lose Their souls too! I had lost my soul, as did my beloved Hogan boots-boo hoo! Hey, at least we were together and I still have it's soul! My soul has fallen And I'm trying to 're-glue' it back! My Hogan's have no soul! Literally! Where can I get them repaired? Be well out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment