Sunday, October 13, 2013

Women and Chicken

A weird though came to me last night-or Shall I say, 'early morning!' There are so many similarities in nature. Women are oftentimes unfairly compared to A whole slew of animals/ objects. However, this time, I don't know how or why, "Women are like Chicken." What? Yes, "Women are like Chicken!" We squawk. (Go get the clothes out of the dryer!) Our feathers get ruffled.(Why did you put my dry clean Only' shirt in the dryer!?) We make eggs.(Do you want your eggs scrambled, over easy..?) We lay eggs.(Yay, I got my period this month!) The best parts are the breast.("I like breasts," he says!) The best parts are the thighs.(She has great curves/thighs!) The best parts are the legs.(She has beautiful legs!) We're bright eyed and bushy tailed.(Golly, It's a fashion show and we're just dropping off our kids at school!) We fly the coop.(oh yes we do! Either to get away...or to get with!) We run like a chicken with our heads cut off!(I've got to go to dry cleaners, pick up something for kids bake sale Tomorrow, I've got to go to post office, go watch Tyler's baseball game Shit, first I need gas! But, I need to get some money from ATM-cuz YOU KNOW you're not supposed to use your ATM at gas stations! Aaahh-do all of this in time to pick up the kids from school and make It to Tyler's baseball game! "But, ah, I'm ok!" And then, some of us ARE chicken! Nadia Huckeba

No comments:

Post a Comment